Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Crew!!!!

I can hardly believe it is already my baby's birthday . It actually makes me cry just posting this. It seems that as soon as they have their first birthday, they grow up so fast. They go from being a baby to a toddler over night. This little boy is so loved! He has truly brought such a sweet spirit to our little family. He came at a time when we needed him more than he will ever know. He has the million dollar smile that has brightened a lot of days! I am so thankful he is mine and I feel so blessed to be his mom! At 1 he weighs 22lbs., sleeps 12 hours at night, takes 2 naps still, crawls throughout the house getting into everything, loves to take baths and go swimming, still has sensitive eyes, but they are getting so much better! He has 7 teeth, 4 on the bottom and 3 on top! Has such fat feet we can not find any shoes to fit, pulls himself up onto everything, loves to eat and loves his family! He checks everyone out and is very stingy with his smiles, except for with his family. He laughs and cues and give us lots of smiles. Oh, and he really thinks he can talk!We love you Bruiser and hope you have a great birthday! Here is Crew through the year.....Crew's birthday July 26th 2007
3 weeks old
4 weeks old
6weeks
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
12 months

16 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Crew!! I can't believe all of the babies are now 1!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Crew! He is such a sweetheart. I miss seeing him. Your right, he does have the million dollar smile. I can't believe a year has gone by that fast. You are such a great mom and I can tell how much he loves you!

Nichole Lowe said...

Happy Birthday Crew! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. It just seems like yesterday we were pregnant and waiting for the babies to be born. Time flies.

Brian and Brianna said...

We love Crew he is such a fun baby! We had so much fun watching him when you guys were gone his smile is definately infectious :) Happy Birthday Cruiser!!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday cutest CREW!! I can't believe it has been year already.

Jenny Dahl said...

He is so stinkin cute! I'm impressed that on #4 you have a picture of him every month. If it weren't for my family constantly asking for more pictures of Avery I'm not sure I'd have many. But then again cameras are just drawn to those chubby little cheeks that not matter what look good in front of the lens. Happy B-day Crew!

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday Crew, he is so adorable!

Webb Family said...

Happy birthday Crew!
He is such a cutie and I can't believe it's already been a year!
Bridget had her baby today!

theharmans said...

What a doll! Having four children has done absolutley nothing to your tiny figure! you probably walk out of the hospital size zero!

Ali Hawkins said...

Happy Birthday Crew!How sad Shannon I know exactly how you feel.Ammon is getting to close to being one and I wish it would go slower.Crew is such a cute little guy.

Full House said...

He is a doll. This post is going to make me cry as well. I know exactly how you are feeling. My boys just turned 1 as well. They didn't come up with the saying "Momma's Boys" for nothing. Chistina

play together stay together said...

Happy Birthday Crew!!! Oh my how time flies I can't believe it! I love all of his 22 lbs! I don't want it to go away! Remember he needs to come play..while you get some stuff done!! His feet will never hit the ground! Give him some extra squeezes from me!

Sarah said...

Your little Crew is so cute and your pictures of your trip look so fun!

beth said...

oh my gosh.. i just stalked you via blog and i cannot believe how big your kids are! what the heck sydnee is seriously a grown up ! wow they are super cute!
beth jarman

Bridget and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Crew! I can't believe that he is one. Love all the cute pictures of him of him growing up. Now Tess and him have the same b-day.

christa said...

it really is amazing how fast the first year is. they grow too dang fast!! He's lucky to have YOU too!!