Sunday, June 27, 2010
Dance recital 2010....
It was a long weekend, but I was a proud mama watching my girls! Sydnee loved every min. of it and Brynlee faked it so she could get her trophy! Funny story... Brynlee had dance on Tuesday's an Thursdays this year. The only day that Sydnee didn't have to be there was Thursday so when Brynlee would cry that she didn't want to go I would usually give in and let her miss so I didn't have to drive to the studio one day. So when Brynlee got on the stage for her hip hop dance it was very obvious that she had missed a few days and to top it off she got the only broken umbrella to even bring more attention to herself. I thought she would be devastated, but when my mom asked her what her favorite dance was she said hip hop! Go figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love all your updates! We are going to miss you at Quartz. Hope you guys had fun in Cali! I'll call you tomorrow!!
I love when you update. It so fun to look at all of the new pictures and see what you are up to. I love all of your girls dance pictures.
Way to go Brynlee! She is so confident with herself she didn't even care if it wasn't perfect- good for her! I love all the dance pictures and do you do their hair? impressive. Thanks for the updates- I ALWAYS enjoy them!
Post a Comment