The next day was half day so she invited her friends home from school with her for pizza and then we headed off to jump street! Sydnee loves this place!
We then went back home for cake and presents. Sydnee always wants ice cream cake! She has such a cute bunch of girl friends. It has been fun getting to know them all better!
1. She still loves to give her mom and dad lots of hugs and kisses. I am completely the opposite of her in this category, but I love that she doesn't care!
2. She is a hard worker. She gets excellent grades and will always go the extra mile to try her best in everything she does.
3. She is honest. She tells me everything and I love to hear all her 11 year old stories.
4. She is a social butterfly.
5. She loves to get pedicures.
6. She loves to go shopping. She has always been fun to dress because she is up for anything.
7. She is very artistic.
8. She is a talented little dancer. She puts in alot of hours and never complains!
9. She cant wait until the day she gets her own cell phone. Apparently she is the only 5th grader in town without one! lol!
10. She gives great family home evening lessons.
11. She is kind to everyone. I was in her class a couple weeks ago and her teacher told me that she is so impressed with how kind Sydnee is to others. As a mom nothing makes me more proud!
Happy Birthday Sydnee Lu Lu! I will forever be grateful that you made me a mother. You are the daughter I always dreamed of having and I am so thankful you are mine. I love you more than you will ever know!
*note to self: get your camera fixed, the I phone is not cutting it!
2 comments:
Such a cute girl! Happy Birthday Sydnee.
so fun! Apparently my miss Sydney was the only 7th grader w/o a phone, until we got her one - and found out that she is one of only a few who have one. haha. so funny!
your girl is darling! just like her mom!!!!
Post a Comment