Congrats Shannon! I agree with Jamie, you look great. You've got yourself another looker. A handsome little lad, just like all your kids. Hope everything went smoothly and you and Crew are feeling well and getting some much deserved rest. Take care.
Hey Shannon! Thanks for commenting... I'm so glad you have a blog too, I'm really enjoying seeing what old friends are up to that I've lost touch with. Your kids are beautiful (as expected with their parents) and Crew is so adorable. Congratulations! You look great and I can't wait to see more pictures of him as he gets bigger.
Shannon how exciting! You have the greatest looking family. And you do look so dang awesome. I love that I found your blog. All boys, how cute. I guess we are made to handle boys. Well I hope you are getting rest. Good luck with the new baby, He is so precious. Our boys will be 5 months apart how fun. Ok I will stop rambling on. Have a great week! I think of Provo and how fun you were to live with. Oh those were the days.
He is adorable! I'm so sad I didn't get to see him when Nate took dinner. Let's definitely get together and figure out the carpool thing! Congratulations!
Where do your kids go to school? Weinberg? I've heard great things about that school. Kyla is at CTA Freedom, I saw that one of your friends on your blogroll has her kids there. It's silly because the school she started at is brand new and I know the whole staff is really great so I knew she'd be fine there. The thing with her is that she knows a lot for a kinder (3 yrs of preschool and totally knows how to read) and she's old for kinder (Sept b-day)... I actually wanted to move her up to 1st grade at Riggs but it was going to take a few weeks... I didn't want to lose the spot at CTA and then have them not move her to 1st. I figure at CTA she'll be a year ahead academically then in a couple yrs (when Max starts school) I'll probably move her back to our school and if I still feel like she doesn't fit in with the kids in her grade I'll have her skip one. Right now ALL her friends are in 1st grade so it's a total bummer... I really just wish I had done kindersteps last year but at the time I thought for sure I didn't want her being that young for her grade... I've since changed my mind, decided it's ok to be young for a girl. It's pretty sad, she doesn't notice, but she's a good 3 inches taller than ANY of the other kinders. People always look shocked when they find out she's only in kindergarten.
WOW, was that the longest comment ever? So sorry, I don't know why I decided to blab to you. I'm excited to chat with you more (kind of). Now that Nate and Guy talk more we should be too!
Ok, Shannon I am clueless. You do have two little adorable girls. Froget what I wrote the other day. I definently have lost brain cells from this last baby I had. Your gils are so darn cute. Oh I hope I get to have a girl someday. I hope you are having a good day. Hopefully it leaves my name instead of my moms name when I leave a post.
Hey Shannon- Pretty sad I find out about you having your baby by accidentally finding your blog! But hey that is the typical Incardone way! CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable! We can't wait to see him! Hopefully it will be soon! Call me when you are going crazy! Hee Hee!
12 comments:
He is so cute! I can't wait to see him on Saturday! And you look way too good for just having a baby!
Congrats Shannon! I agree with Jamie, you look great. You've got yourself another looker. A handsome little lad, just like all your kids. Hope everything went smoothly and you and Crew are feeling well and getting some much deserved rest. Take care.
He is so cute & sweet! Congrats!!! I hope everything went good.
Congrats on the new addition. He is very cute. And you do look great for just delivering!
Hey Shannon! Thanks for commenting... I'm so glad you have a blog too, I'm really enjoying seeing what old friends are up to that I've lost touch with. Your kids are beautiful (as expected with their parents) and Crew is so adorable. Congratulations! You look great and I can't wait to see more pictures of him as he gets bigger.
Hey Shannon - Crew is so cute! Sydnee looks so happy to be a big sister again! I hope you all are doing good. See you soon.
Shannon how exciting! You have the greatest looking family. And you do look so dang awesome. I love that I found your blog. All boys, how cute. I guess we are made to handle boys. Well I hope you are getting rest. Good luck with the new baby, He is so precious. Our boys will be 5 months apart how fun. Ok I will stop rambling on. Have a great week! I think of Provo and how fun you were to live with. Oh those were the days.
He is adorable! I'm so sad I didn't get to see him when Nate took dinner. Let's definitely get together and figure out the carpool thing! Congratulations!
Where do your kids go to school? Weinberg? I've heard great things about that school. Kyla is at CTA Freedom, I saw that one of your friends on your blogroll has her kids there. It's silly because the school she started at is brand new and I know the whole staff is really great so I knew she'd be fine there. The thing with her is that she knows a lot for a kinder (3 yrs of preschool and totally knows how to read) and she's old for kinder (Sept b-day)... I actually wanted to move her up to 1st grade at Riggs but it was going to take a few weeks... I didn't want to lose the spot at CTA and then have them not move her to 1st. I figure at CTA she'll be a year ahead academically then in a couple yrs (when Max starts school) I'll probably move her back to our school and if I still feel like she doesn't fit in with the kids in her grade I'll have her skip one. Right now ALL her friends are in 1st grade so it's a total bummer... I really just wish I had done kindersteps last year but at the time I thought for sure I didn't want her being that young for her grade... I've since changed my mind, decided it's ok to be young for a girl. It's pretty sad, she doesn't notice, but she's a good 3 inches taller than ANY of the other kinders. People always look shocked when they find out she's only in kindergarten.
WOW, was that the longest comment ever? So sorry, I don't know why I decided to blab to you. I'm excited to chat with you more (kind of). Now that Nate and Guy talk more we should be too!
Ok, Shannon I am clueless. You do have two little adorable girls. Froget what I wrote the other day. I definently have lost brain cells from this last baby I had. Your gils are so darn cute. Oh I hope I get to have a girl someday. I hope you are having a good day. Hopefully it leaves my name instead of my moms name when I leave a post.
Hey Shannon- Pretty sad I find out about you having your baby by accidentally finding your blog! But hey that is the typical Incardone way! CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable! We can't wait to see him! Hopefully it will be soon! Call me when you are going crazy! Hee Hee!
Post a Comment