Monday, July 23, 2007

The pink dress




For easter my mom gave Brynlee this pink swim suit cover up. Well it happens to be her favorite article of clothing. I will literally wash it and she finds it immediately and puts it on. I have even found her getting it out of the washing machine wet to wear. I had to post about this so I could remember how funny it is.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Now you need to have Crew so you can have something else to blog about!!

Amber said...

Cute Blog watch out these things become adicting.

Webb Family said...

Paige just told me you finally started your blog!! Kennedi does the same thing with her clothes, that is too funny that she will put it on wet. Good luck at the doctors today!

Jenny Dahl said...

Finally Shannon! Matt says this is all I need-another blog to read. Seeing your site made my day though. Which I really needed since I should be in AZ at this very moment. But alas, Dr's orders have postponed my vacation. Your site looks great as does your beautiful family. I can't wait to read more about the Crandalls. A bunch of our friends are starting blogs. I've seen a few and their links are on my site if you haven't seen them yet.

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Hi Crandall, We found your blog through others; it is very fun to read about what you all have been up to. Great looking family

Jenny Dahl said...

Shannon, forgot to ask-when is your little one coming? Good luck! oh, and boy or girl?

paige said...

hey i'm so excited that your doing the blog thing too. i was going to comment the other day but i was doing something wrong and was ready to throw the computer. i love all the pics! good luck on having your little one.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you good luck tommorow!! We love you!