Crazy to think that it has been 11 years since you became mine! We thought we had life all figured out, boy were we wrong! Through all the good the bad and the ugly, I will forever be grateful that you are the one for me. Can not wait for our little get away! I love you big G! Here is to a great year!
7 comments:
11 years hah? You guys are getting OLD! Kidding- Congrats to 11 great years, 4 great kids, and for figuring it all out! Love you both!
Congrats to you both! Jeremy and I just celebrated our 11 year too! It's amazing how much happens in a marriage in 11 years! Makes me excited to see all the fun that happens in the next 11 years!
Congrats to 11 years! You two are the best. Here's to many more great years ahead and still trying to figure it all out. :)
Congrats to the both of you! You are perfect for each other! Hope you guys have fun!!!!
11 years, wow that is soooo long!! We seriously are too young to be hitting such huge markers.. aren't we?!?!? Young at heart I guess! Hope you had a great one! Who knew 16 years ago, when we were the famous "drive byers" that you'd be celebrating 11 years one day!!! Happy for you!
Wow! Shannon! 11 years is a long time! I can't believe we are old enough to be celebrating that many anniversaries! Congrats to you and Guy!!
Hey your new house is right across the street from my house! Did you move in yet? We are on Weather Vane across Elliot! Lets get the girls together!
Post a Comment