Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day weekend in Mormon Lake

What better way to start the summer than to head up to the cabin! My kids love it up there. It is a kids paradise! Unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera, so I did not get many pictures but it was a nice relaxing weekend in perfect weather! When we got home the weather was so nice in the evening we put the bikes in the truck, picked up $5 pizza's and went to Tumbleweed park as a family. It was a much needed family weekend! Yes Crew is wearing a pink sweatshirt! Mom forgot his jacket, so this had to do, sorry Dad!
The kids built a fort and told stories with Papa

2 comments:

Ali Hawkins said...

How are you guys doing? looks like you have been very busy with the end of school and the beginning of summer. My kids have 1 1/2 weeks left of school and I can't wait till they are done. I love all of your new posts!

Hayley said...

That does look like a kid's paradise! How fun to have a place for the family to be together and the kiddies to play! I'm glad I got to see you too memorial weekend!