The Easter bunny found our house and spoiled everybody! We had a great morning then went to church. The spirit was so strong and I was so grateful for my sweet little family. We then went to my parents house for a great dinner. After dinner we went to the Harmons for dessert and an Easter egg hunt. It was a great weekend filled with lots of quality family time!
3 comments:
You guys look so adorable and you look so pretty! love the Easter dresses.
So glad to get an update from you! Ohh, I wish I could come watch Sydnee dance with you sometime-and wow, winning scholarships and competitions, that's impressive. She could teach me a thing or two about shakin the junk in my trunk!
You look stunning in your Easter dress Shannon! Love ya.
Yeah for all of the new posts!! You love your easter dress! As always, your family looks so cute. Zoie is still talking about Brynlee, she loves her! I am excited for you to come in July for Sydnee's competition!
Post a Comment