It is crazy that this school year is already over! On Tuesday the 3rd grade had a big party! Unfortunately it was outside and it was only 103 degrees, but the kids still had fun! Sydnee has such and amazing teacher this year, Mrs. Hancock, who really helped Sydnee to love school. She gave Sydnee the confidence she needed to excel well beyond what Sydnee thought she could. After kindergarten I was afraid Tanner would hate school for life, but I was wrong! Thank you thank you thank you to Mrs. Hayden for the year that you gave Tanner. He left every morning with a smile on his face and came home every afternoon the same way! It was seriously such an answer to my prayers! The last day was rainy again this year, which I think is fun for us Arizonans who have plenty of sunshiny days! I went to go take pictures of the kids in the morning and Tanner tried to act like he did not want me there. That was before all his friends wanted his starbursts and then wanted to be in the pictures. He sure changed his tune! They learn young! Both the kids got perfect report cards so we let them pick something they wanted. I thought for sure they would pick some toy or want money, but Sydnee wants to go to the lake with the family and Tanner wants to go bowling. I am enjoying that my kids still think I am cool and want to be with us!
Tanner and Mrs. Hayden
Tanner and Mrs. Hayden







No comments:
Post a Comment