Her requests were simple and very easy to deliver. She wanted to make art projects at the park and eat cupcakes! Easy enough! We decorated visors and bookmarks. Brynlee has always been my creative child and she loves to make things. I still cant believe that she is 5. Time is going way to fast. My children teach me valuable lessons everyday. I love planning parties down to the very smallest detail. In the past I have spent a lot of money on their birthday parties. With funds a little lower these days we told our kids that they had to do inexpensive birthday parties this year. Both Sydnee and Brynlee came up with something that they loved and had a blast but didn't put a dent in my pocket book. I am learning to simplify. My children will remember the little moments a lot longer than they will remember all the fluff! I love you Brynlee Rae and hope you had a great birthday!







No comments:
Post a Comment