Tanner finished his 1st year of baseball. He was on a team with a bunch of his buddies and had a blast! We are all glad that the season finished before this hot weather came! Go Dodgers!
It was so fun reading all your new posts! Congrats again to Syd for her scholarship... that is so awesome! You all looked darling on Easter, of course. I love your dress. Thanks for all the fun updates. I love reading about your family. Your kids are so stinkin cute! Have a good day Shannon. xoxo
2 comments:
It was so fun reading all your new posts! Congrats again to Syd for her scholarship... that is so awesome! You all looked darling on Easter, of course. I love your dress. Thanks for all the fun updates. I love reading about your family. Your kids are so stinkin cute! Have a good day Shannon. xoxo
Yay! You're back! I've missed your updates!
Post a Comment