Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Brynlee Rae!
We got a new camera and I can not figure out how to download my pictures, so I will have to post pictures of her birthday later, but I just wanted to post for Brynlee and say Happy Birthday! This kid makes me smile every single day. She is hilarious! She talks to herself, dances all day long everywhere she goes, gives out hugs and kisses all day long, loves her brothers and sister, is my little buddy! I can not believe that she is 5! I will miss her so much next year when she goes to kindergarten. She is so fun to be with. I can run errands, go to the gym or whatever and she just happily tags along. Hope you have a Happy birthday miss Brynlee! We love you so much! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Well gosh, I just posted 2 seconds ago on your other post... we must be on your blog at the same time :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEAUTIFUL BRYNLEE!! I MISS YOU TONS!
Thanks for getting back to me! I love all of your family pictures. They are beautiful!
Shannon, I cannot believe how big your kids are. You'll have three in school! That's so crazy. She's absolutely adorable. How great for you guys that you got to take a nice trip too! Looks like you guys had a great time!
It's so hard to believe Brynlee is 5! Where does the time go? What a cutie! Looks like you are all doing great! Hope to see you soon!
She is so stinkin cute! Happy B-day Brynlee
Brynlee is too cute! I love her little sassy personality! Hope she had a happy birthday we sure do love her too!
Post a Comment