Years ago when my sister got her mission call, my Dad scheduled a cruise for the whole family to Alaska for one last trip before Angie left. A week before we left I found out I was pregnant with Sydnee. I spent 2 weeks throwing up! Although I knew it was probably because I was pregnant, going on a cruise has not been on the top of my vacation list! Sydnee's dance group has gone on this cruise for the last 2 years. Our family did not go last year because Crew was too little, but this year we had no excuses. A big thanks to my mom and Angie for taking Crew while we went. Although we all missed him, he would have been a nightmare on the ship. It was nice for me to be able to relax and enjoy the vacation! Originally we were supposed to go to Cabo, but due to some booking problems we went to Catalina and Ensenada. It was a perfect little get away for us! Because we were not going too far the boat was a lot smoother this time and I felt so much better! All of my kids had a blast! They all had friends to run around and play with and Guy and I did too! It makes it so fun to have friends that our whole family can hang out with and be entertained! We all ate too much food, swam everyday, watched Sydnee dance, rented golf carts in Catalina, had slumber parties with friends, karaoked, relaxed and had fun as a family. It was a perfect way to celebrate Spring Break!
I was a little shocked that Tanner got up in front of all those people. He loved it!
We all had to wear green for St. Patties day!
Dad forgot, so he got pinched!
even us girls got in on the singing! Unfortunately I do not have a picture of emily and I humiliating ourselves and our husbands!
I was a little shocked that Tanner got up in front of all those people. He loved it!
We all had to wear green for St. Patties day!
Dad forgot, so he got pinched!





















13 comments:
You guys are fun! What a great spring break your kids will always remember!
haha I am dying laughing at Brynlee in the last one. She is so funny! At least you got her to smile in most of the pictures! But looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm jealous you had a Spring break!
Looks like a fun trip! I can't wait to hear about it.
Finally! I was beginning to think you had given up on this blogging thing! What an awesome trip-wish I was booked on a cruise for spring break instead of spending it trying to keep a house clean to sale with my the hooligans home from school all day. Blah!
SOOOO FUN! We went on that same cruise last year and I performed on that very stage! You guys are soo cute!
PS Did you get my invitation??
love you guys!
I think we all remember how sick you were on that Alaskan cruise! It looks like you guys had fun! I love Brynlee's poses. Miss you guys!
looks like so much FUN!!! I am so jelous I need sun and warmth more than anything. I can't wait to come down to the sun and heat.Only two more weeks!
The marshmallows are really easy, fun and I think adorable. I did them for a baby shower. I put the marshmallows on skewers. I melted down white chocolate chips in the microwave stirring every 30 sec. until done. Dip marshmallows and then dip into any kind of sprinkles. The only tip I would give you is only use a little chocolate so it doesn't drip and get all goopy. The kids loved doing it also. Have fun!
That's the same cruise Brian and I did for our honeymoon! We absolutely loved it, and it looks like you guys did too! You have such a cute little fam glad you guys were able to get away and have fun family time :)
Hi Shannon this is Frankie's wife, Krista. I was wondering if you made the cake for Sydnee's birthday or bought it. My little girl is having a birthday in a few weeks and LOVED that cake. If you wouldn't mind giving me a little info on it that would be great. Thanks!
Holy Cow I had no idea you guys had such big spring break plans! How FUN!! What a blast to be with your friends as well- my parents took us on that cruise when I was about 12 and I have some happy memories on the golf cart in catalina too :) I hope bryn-bryn had a good birthday... I was thinking about her! See you guys in a month and 5 days.... yes, the countdown is ON!!
how fun! you look so fabulous!
and skinny............
your kids are so cute. looks like you had a ton of fun.
You have some darling pictures from the cruise. Your kids are so cute! It was a fun time.
hey shannon - what an adorable family you have! I hope my girls' dance studio goes on a cruise one of these days, how fantastic is that!!! love it.
xo
Post a Comment