Sunday, February 15, 2009
xoxo...
With Dad on a scout outing we decided we were going to party. We started the weekend at the movies to watch Mall Cop, followed by pizza. We then went and heart attacked Grandma and Papa's door and the kids thought it was so fun to ding dong ditch! Sydnee was a little irritated that they knew it was us! The next morning the littles woke up to a few valentine surprises. Grandma got them each a valentine outfit, so we got dressed and went to Einstein's for breakfast! It was fun to spend time with my 4 little munchkins! Then that night I was treated to a pedicure, dinner and " Confessions of a Shopaholic" by my sweetheart. It made for the perfect Valentine's Day! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
O.k. I want those LOVE letters! Don't even tell me you made them! Looks like you all had a great V-Day! Happy Birthday to you!
You are such a fun mom! love the Valentine decor!
Looks like your "XOXO day" was successful! What a fun mom you are!
Your kids are so grown up! They are too cute! Hope you don't mind, I hopped over from Robyn's blog! Your family pictures turned out way cute!
If you remember I don't think we called it door bell ditched back in our day.
Um and I still think it's fun to say crank call.
Fun memories with the kids.
Hi shannon! I'm sure your kids loved being spoiled too on v-day- how fun! And I'm glad you had such a happy birthday- Keith and I wish we could have been there for the party too! That carseat for the bike looks awesome- tell me how you like it... is Mallory too big? she would love something like that!
Oh I loved Mall Cop... it was so funny! I cant beleive how grown up Crew looks! So cute! I SO miss seeing you guys! We need to do lunch or go to dinner! Glad you had a good time and happy belated birthday! Mine was on Valentines day!! The BIG 31!! We are getting old!! It was pretty romantic... we were in a hotel room in Newport WITH our 4 kids....we still had a ton of fun!!
Sounds like you guys had a BLAST! How fun!
Beautiful family Shannon. I saw your blog on Christa's. Ha! And that's so funny about how you ran over your sister's bike when you stole the car and had to scrub the driveway!
Post a Comment