Thursday, February 12, 2009
25 random things about me...
I was tagged by a few people on facebook, but I couldn't figure out how to do all the cutting and pasting, so here I go...
1. I love rainy days
2. I love date nights
3. I love to shop. Thanks to this dang economy I do very little of this lately!
4. I love being a mom. It is the hardest thing I have ever done, but it is also the most rewarding!
5. I love pedicures with my girls.
6. I took piano for 8 years and you would never know it. I regret that I did not " really" practice when my mom told me too!
7. I met my husband when I was 15.
8. I hate to cook! It is an ongoing joke with my family that my kids eat Sonic for dinner every night. They would all be shocked to know that even though it is rarely gourmet, I cook every night except on the weekends!
9. I love my husband. He is still the one person I would rather be with than anyone else. He still gives me butterflies and always knows how to make me laugh!
10. I look forward to my daily workout. It is the only time in the day that I get to focus on me!
11. My sister and I once used the "emergency" only credit card and went to Salt Lake and bought all knew snowboarding clothes. We thought Dad would never really check. Well he did and my younger sisters thank us for loosing the privilege of having the card!
12. Laundry is my least favorite chore.
13. I love clean sheets.
14. My favorite thing to buy is shoes. It doesn't matter how fat you are shoes always look good!
15. Someday when my kids are all in school I would love to open a little quaint home boutique store.
16. I have always wished I was taller. My 9 year old is about to pass me up!
17. Sometimes I get so nervous for my kids when they are performing that I get teary eyed. Guy likes to tease me about this!
18. I have 4 younger sisters and no brothers.
19. I love Diet Coke. I know it's bad, but it is my one guilty pleasure! It is a good thing it is helping me with my weight loss!
20. Once I was grounded from the car and my mom told me not to leave, but to stay home and babysit. I wanted my friend to come over, but she could not drive yet. I decided that I would hurry and go pick her up and my mom would never know how she got there. Well in my hurry, I ran over Ashton's bike and proceeded to drag it down the driveway leaving a huge black skid mark. I knew I was dead so I went and picked up Christa and we scrubbed the driveway and threw the bike in the irrigation canal. It was not until years later that one of my friends ratted me out to my mom that they ever knew what happened to the bike. They thought the Mexicans stole it!
21. I want to go back to Australia with Guy and visit his mission someday.
22. I cant get enough of Crew. He is at the best stage and we are just eating him up!
23. I love GNO. It makes me a better wife and mom.
24. I love our annual trip to Newport Beach. It never gets old!
25. I think I have the best family. They have always supported me in everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
was it Angie that went shopping with you and took the credit card?.. i can TOTALLY see her doing that!! lol
So fun!!! I love to read other peoples lists. I have been tagged many times too and I need to do it !!! I can't picture you taking the car and throwing the bike in the canal. HILARIOUS! You always make me smile when I read your blog. How is your face? Do you look like you got into a fight??? Mine does! LOL.... Have a good valentines!
I loved reading this! Such fun to learn all these great things about you.
:)
PS Your blog and family are darling!
We have a lot in common Shannon :) and if we had a Sonic around here- we would no doubt be eating it every night!
Love your list and remembering some of those shameless stories from so long ago. My sisters also thank me for doing the same with the "emergency only" card. Happy Valentines Day dear friend!
Wow I thought I knew you but I learned some new stuff. Nice job with the bike. I was totally laughing at that one.
I can't stop laughing about the mexican and the bike, James and his friends would always yell" hey that's my bike." And one time a kid jumped off and started running!
Shannon I am so glad you finally did this. It is so funny! Loved the bike story! I agree with #14, I love to buy shoes, but especially when I am pregnant because it is the only thing that stays the same size and makes me feel cute.
I am totally with you on the shoe thing! I love shoe shopping too! It's fun learning new things about you through these cute little tags :)
I'm laughing so hard right now. I totally forgot about that, but right now, I totally remember chucking in the canal! I'm actually remembering a few other stories that I won't really mention right now!! We had some good times! Thanks for the laugh!
I am so laughing @ # 20 right now. I seriously loved reading this.
Post a Comment