That show looks hilarious! I'm hoping I can talk Devan into going!! Hope you had a great day Sunday! Happy Birthday!
I want to see that so bad! I'm glad you liked it cuz if you liked it I know I will! So fun :)
such a cute movie! Though, she needs to chill on the facial injections. Her face doesn't move quite the same as it used to. How was your b-day??? You are too cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That show looks hilarious! I'm hoping I can talk Devan into going!! Hope you had a great day Sunday! Happy Birthday!
I want to see that so bad! I'm glad you liked it cuz if you liked it I know I will! So fun :)
such a cute movie! Though, she needs to chill on the facial injections. Her face doesn't move quite the same as it used to.
How was your b-day??? You are too cute!
Post a Comment