Sunday, February 15, 2009
Big 32 and go Cardinals...
It has come and gone, but my birthday was a great one. My friends and family all spoiled me! Thank you for all the lunches, movie's and dinner date. I love all the fun gifts! With our birthday's only being 3 days apart, we decided to have a family dinner on Guys birthday, then we had a Super Bowl/ birthday party on my birthday. We had to celebrate the Cardinals going to the Super bowl! I even had a t-shirt thanks to Dori and Tanner thought I was so cool! My family surprised me with a new beach cruiser and baby seat! It has been so fun to ride around with the kids. The older you get the less you expect, but it is always fun to be remembered! Thanks again for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That beach cruiser looks super fresh!
Happy Birthday Shannon! We'll have to take our kids on bike rides together now that you have a sweet cruiser!
You have the cutest family!
Happy birthday to you. Your birthday is either on Feb. 1st or Feb. 4th. I still remember to this day.
Post a Comment