I don't love to get too personal on my blog, nor do I love to publicly express my feelings, but I do want to wish my husband a Happy Birthday! He's gentle, strong and a good guy. He would give me the world if he could. He is patient, brave and polite. He's been there for me through thick and thin. He is fun and smart, and I love him with all of my heart. The older we get and the longer we are married, the more I realize how lucky I am to have him! I could not have asked for a better dad for my kids or a better husband for me. I hope you have a great day. Happy #32! xoxo
11 comments:
Oh happy birthday to all the peoples in your house!
Ok I have to know about that cake for Sydnee's birthday. You should probably email me with the scoop. Was it pretty much everything we talked about. It looked like a blast though and turned out so cute.
Happy Birthday Guy!
Your having a busy month of birthdays too! I can't believe how many people have January birthday's! Happy birthday to Guy from the old neighborhood!
happy, happy birthday to Guy and Syd! How fun! and yours is around the corner- YEAH! I think I told Keith to call Guy 4 times yesterday- needless to say if you leave it up to a man it will NOT get done! Glad they both had happy days! That was quite the party Sydnee had! Cam and Morgan are such good sports and what a cute idea and I'll just add that the cake was AMAZING! Happy early birthday to you Shannon! Miss you!
Happy Birthday Guy! We hope you had a fun day. I love how Shannon used your full first name.
Happy Birthday Guy!
i was hopin as i scrolled down the photos to atleast see a picture of you 2 in highschool... not all of us can do that you know!! :)
Birthday central at your house. Just been reading up on some celebrations! Hope they all had great days. Very cute party for Sydneeby the way. Any girl would love being a rock star for a day. And if my memory serves me there is another b-day coming in a couple days!!! Happy birthday to you all!
Wow! You guys have been very busy with the birthdays! He seems like a great guy. Hope he has/had a great birthday.
Happy Birthday! You weren't kidding when you said January is a busy birthday month for you guys!
Happy Birthday to Guy!
Post a Comment