Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...

Today is Guy's moms birthday. We wanted to tell her how much we love her and hope that she has a great day. We decided to go for pedicures and lunch this year to celebrate birthdays instead of doing gifts. With 12 kids plus spouses it gets to be a bit crazy! So yesterday we went and got our toes done and then went to Crackers for lunch. It was a nice little get away for all us moms! We are now off to go celebrate Rusty's. Grady's and Brianna's birthdays tonight. Jan. is a crazy month for us with birthdays! All this cake is not helping with my new years resolution to loose the rest of my baby weight! ( I know sad he is 18 months and I still am not back!) Happy Birthday to you all! Rusty Guy Crew
Penny Joyce Meghan Rusty Brianna Shannon Marie
Rusty Guy and Crew
Marie Joyce Amber Rusty Penny Brianna Hayley Shannon

4 comments:

theharmans said...

Tell Mom, happy Birthday!

Megan said...

Hi there! I don't think we know each other, but I found you by blog-hopping and thought your blog was super cute! So... I tagged you on my blog! Check it out for the details:

http://www.ryensroom.blogspot.com/

Webb Family said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys the other night.

Joan said...

Shannon, You are so cute --- and soooo skinny! Can I look like you for a day?