Sunday, January 4, 2009
2009... here we go!
My friend Lindsey put a word on her blog that she is going to live by this year. I thought it was such a good idea and am going to do it too. I decided my word will be ENJOY! I do not do this enough. I get to caught up in day to day that I don't take the time to ENJOY what is going on around me. I am going to welcome the new year with a new attitude at life. 2008 was a hard year, but looking back my attitude did not help either. I was so caught up in how bad it was that I did not take the time to ENJOY anything. I am afraid I am going to blink and my kids will be all grown up. I don't want to regret that I did not take the time to ENJOY the ride....
I will try to: Pray more, read more,run more, play more, love more, laugh more, serve more, smile more, listen more and ENJOY more.
I want to be a better person, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. What a great time to evaluate and start over. That's what this life is for right? It is a journey and I want to enjoy it and be the best that I can be during it. So here is to a new year, a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love this word! It's the perfect word to live by. I totally agree with you in that the day to day takes over and we forget what's most important. I'm sure my boys will not look back and remember how clean the house was, but I'm sure they will remember that game of basketball we played together or the fun lessons we did for FHE. What a great post. I'm ready for a fun new year like you! Here's to 2009! YIPPEE!
Lindsey
I love it! All of it is great to do more of! Way to start off the year :)
wow, don't we all need to enjoy more and complain less!! that is a great resolution!
i just wanted to thank you for taking the time to call around again, i felt so bad bugging you! jeff called my sister and she said that he was so so nice and helpful and offered lots of assistance. she is in good hands now and they are setting up her first missionary discussion in that ward! thanks-
Man when you post you don't mess around. Lots of pics to be enjoyed. I love seeing the Adair family and how everyone has grown. Love the pic of the all of the sissys in their PJs. Well hope all is well and that 2009 is a good one.
Great word! I love it!
My word is REMEMBER.
Hope or see you soon.
Holy toledo Shan! Always love to read about the fun your family has together! Great word choice for the year. I'm still working on mine-it's down to 3 though so maybe I'll make a decision before the year is over.
Post a Comment