Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydnee

It is hard to believe that Sydnee is already 9. It really does seem like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital. I could do a whole post and brag about her and the kid that she is. As hard as it is to see her getting so big, it is also fun. I always have a buddy. She reminds me alot of her Dad in so many ways and maybe that is why we have so much fun together. I am thankful for all the help she gives me. There are so many days that I don't know how I would get everything done without her. She is a great example to her younger siblings! She had a dance competition yesterday ALL day! It was fun to be able to spend a day with just the 2 of us. This morning she opened presents and her Dad made her eggs and pancakes at her request. We then got ready for church. I was downloading pictures tonight and there were these pictures of Sydnee and Brynlee posing before we left. I had to post them because I thought it was so funny. Brynlee idolizes Sydnee ( and Sydnee's stuff, not always so fun for Sydnee, but she is a pretty good sport about it!) Tonight her grandma made her favorite dinner of Ribs, mashed potatoes, rolls, and pretzel jello salad. She also made her the cutest apron for her and her doll to match. Now she gets to have a baking day with Grandma. We all sang Happy Birthday and had cinnamon rolls! We hope you had a great day miss LULU and want you to know we love you so much! xoxo

7 comments:

The Wonnacotts said...

Happy Birthday Lou Lou! I seriously can't believe she is 9! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. And I don't think I will ever forget the first time I held her. After I talked to her on the phone today, I raved about her for a solid 20 minutes. After today, I think my friends are getting real sick of hearing about how great my family is and how much I miss them! But it looks like she had a happy birthday! Love and miss you! Call me when you can, cause I know you are always the busy one!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

How could you possibly have a 9 year old? It's hard to believe how fast time flies! Happy Birthday to you Miss Sydnee! Hope your day was the BEST!
Lindsey

theharmans said...

Happy birthday Sydnee!

Nichole Lowe said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! It looks like you had a great party. I can't believe how big you are getting. Hope you had a great day.

Devan and Robyn said...

This is a busy time for you kids!! Happy Birthday to Sydnee and Guy and You!! I hope you have a Happy Week!! - Robyn

christa said...

I seriously can't believe you have a nine year old? Where has time gone? She is adorable. You are such a fun mom! Hmmm, I wonder where you get that from???:)

Emily Webb said...

K love Syds cake!! HAppy birthday Syd! You are too dang cute!