Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cabin fun!

We headed off to the cabin on Thursday to spend time with family and let the kids play in the snow. Clay's birthday was Thurs. and my moms was on Friday so we had lots of birthday fun! We played guitar hero, played int the snow,snow sledding, built a snow igloo, played cards, played mafia, went bowling, went to Bun Huggers, ate and ate and ate, and laughed and had lots of fun. I think this is the funnest trip we have had at the cabin. It was fun to have Josh, Jamie, Zoie and Ashton there with us this time! Happy Birthday Mom!
Bun Huggers
Strike a pose Ash
Sydnee and Grandma
Ashton and Brynlee
Bowling
Happy Birthday Clay
Jamie, Shannon and Angie
the snow fort. we told the kids they would have to sleep there if they were naughty! I know, great parenting!
Tanner
Crew and Chloe
Crew Zoie Tate and Chloe watching the kids in the snow
tanner and syd
Brynlee
Brynlee thought that big snow rock was a good snow ball to throw at Tanner, He did not agree!
Brynlee surprised us and loved the snow this time!
Sydnee
Snowball fight. Look at all that snow!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW you got some really cute pictures of me. I especially like the one with my sweats and uggs....so cute! Im glad I got to see you guys so much over the break. You guys should come and visit us sometime!

The Wonnacotts said...

Really shan? I was feeling pretty good about myself till I looked at these doosies of myself! haha but at least we had fun! It's approximately 10 degrees here and blizzarding, and I'm not exagerating. So safe to say I am really missing you guys back home!