A couple years back we went camping with all of Guy's family and it was so much fun we decided to do it again. We enjoyed fishing, collecting rocks, shooting guns, getting rides on the Rhino's, swimming in the lake, having campfires and just enjoyed hanging out with family. We celebrated Amber and Tatum's birthday too! It is so fun for my kids to get to spend such fun times with their cousins!













2 comments:
looks like fun. We just went camping over the holiday weekend too and I have decided that I really like camping over night. Two days, one night and I'm good.
And I'd eat peanuts out of any hand if they were covered in chocolate too!
That frog's name is classic!
We miss you guys.
Thanks for the sweet comments and thoughts.
I know Heidi really appreciated seeing you guys at the service for Ethan.
Post a Comment