Sydnee first day 4th grade: Sydnee is loving school! She has met some really cute new friends and loves her teacher! She is such a big helper to me and I am so proud of the sweet girl that she is turning out to be. Sydnee has a talent for finding the good in people. I never hear her say anything bad about anybody and I admire that in her. With dance, piano, school, and church activities she stays very busy, but is still always willing to help around the house. We love Sydnee and are so glad she is our first born! I cant believe that she is getting so big! Not too much longer and she will pass me by. It is fun to have a buddy that I can hang out with and talk to.
Tanner first day of 2nd grade: It is so refreshing to see this kid loving school. We have come a long way! He will not leave the house without his football! I was meeting my friend at the school one day and was able to park and wait for a few min. I watched as Tanner came walking around the corner and I couldn't help but notice what a cute kid he is. He had a whole group of boys that came running up to him and they began throwing the ball around. It then made sense to me of why he wants to always take the ball to school. It is his security blanket. His love for sports has helped him get out of his "shyness" so to speak! Even though I spend so many hours in the car, changing my kids to this school was the best thing we ever did. What an answer to prayer! He tries so hard in everything he does and is such a talented kid. Thank goodness my kids take after their father!
Brynlee 1st day of kindergarten: It has never been easy to send my kindergartners off! Brynlee has been my buddy for so long and I was so sad to see her go. Reality is that as soon as your kids start school they grow up so fast. I love that she still pronounces things a little off and says the most off the wall things! I am not ready for her to get big! On the first day I wore my sunglasses because I knew I would shed a tear and I really did not know how Brynlee would act. Surprisingly Brynlee has been awesome and never shed a tear! ( except when the teacher accidentally turned her card. She cried and wanted to go home. When the teacher realized her mistake Brynlee was fine!) Brynlee was patting my back and telling me it would be ok. I miss her during the day, but I am so thankful she loves to go to school, and I love to get greeted by her contagious smile every afternoon!
Please forgive me for writing on the walls, my arms and your chair. I am sorry I flooded the bathroom with wipes and then spilt soda all over your newly mopped floors! I just miss all my friends and was needing a little more attention!
I love you,
Crew






1 comment:
Man, first days pull at a mom's heart strings huh. And Brynlee-flying the coop already? Ahh. I would be wearing sunglasses too. But they all look darling and ready to go-football in hand and all.
Post a Comment