Today he's 8! Oh how time is flying. I love this kid and enjoy him more and more everyday. I always heard of all these crazy boy stories and Tanner never quite fit the profile. He is quiet, gentle, funny, sensitive, polite, obedient, athletic, honest, and kind. He is truly such a blessing to our family. I am so proud to call him mine! We love you buddy and hope you have a great birthday!
5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe we have kids that are this old! It is crazy how time is flying by! ...I love my boys too. They are wonderful. I do have to admit though, the closer they get to 12, the more "boyish" they become! My 11 year old (almost 11) is beginning to say and do some of the funniest things. It takes me right back to being a beehive and thinking, "boys are weird!" Hope he had a wonderful day! Robyn :0)
I agree with you, boys are great! I love having them. I hope you guys are doing good.
He is so darn cute! How could he be 8 already? We think boys are the best around this house! Happy Birthday Tanner!
Wow- that is one GOOD-LOOKIN' kid! Those really are the sweetest pictures of him! Happy birthday Tan-Man! We sure miss you and can't wait to give you a HUGE HUG!!
Wow- that is one GOOD-LOOKIN' kid! Those really are the sweetest pictures of him! Happy birthday Tan-Man! We sure miss you and can't wait to give you a HUGE HUG!!
Post a Comment