Thursday, November 12, 2009
The Bruiser and his dad....
I know I am so behind on blogging.... We finally got a new computer this week so my goal is to be all caught up after our crazy weekend that we have ahead of us!
Lately our little Crewsers has become quite the turd! He is the definition of terrible two's! But as naughty as he is we still cant get enough of this kid! Lately he has been climbing out of his crib and refusing to take naps and go to bed! " No ni night no ni night!" Is what he screams trying to get us to give in. We tried letting him sleep with Tanner, but all he does is keep Tanner awake. Well last night Guy grabbed him after prayer and said lets go night night. He was hanging on for dear life! Guy grabbed a book and sat in his rocker and read to him. He looked at me and said if I had one wish this kid would stay like this forever. Crew and his dad have a "special" bond. There is no doubt in my mind they were best friends in heaven. Crew does everything Guy does! If Guy has a hat Crew wants a hat, if Guy has a belt Crew wants a belt.....It is no secret that life has not exactly been a cake walk for us since Crew was born, and we know he was sent to us at the perfect time. There are many days he gets both of us through! I love Crew and I love the relationship he has with his daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah for new posts! Im so excited to see you guys next week!
I am glad you are finally posting! not that I have been, but I enjoy reading others. What a cute story about crew. I don't know if it is the age but Ammon is the same way right now. I never know if it is because I just had a baby and they act out or if it is just the age. Even as naughty as he is, he is still so cute! To bad that we don't live closer and they could be friends.
I LOVE this POST!
You made me cry! Thanks ALOT! I know exactly what you mean about their "bond" Scott & Brig have the same relationship.. I love it!
Post a Comment