Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tanner's special day...

Today Tanner was baptised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was such a special day for our family. I am so grateful for a husband who is worthy to baptise him. I am grateful for a little boy who is so excited to turn 8 and be baptised. I am grateful for family and friends that support us on these occasions. The spirit was so strong and I hope Tanner never forgets how he felt today. I have said it before but I am so glad Tanner chose me to be his mom. He is a special spirit and I am so thankful he is mine.

3 comments:

Ali Hawkins said...

What a special day, and Tanner chose a great mom!

Tiffany said...

He looks so handsome and is such a great kid!! I am sure you were a proud mama that day:)

Natalie Hall said...

Could he get any cuter... My goodness what a sweet boy. I love that day, it's so special for them. And I have to add how darling you were little mama...