Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful...

On this Thanksgiving eve, I have so many things to be thankful for... Beautiful weather Christmas music all day long clean sheets family in town a nine year old who is passionate about everything an 8 year old who tries harder than anyone I know a 5 year old that makes me laugh every single day a 2 year old that keeps me on my toes all day long date nights long talks with girlfriends a husband that works so hard for us the gospel true friends great parents great in laws a teacher who calls because my little one is upset peppermint ice cream boyfriend sweats laughter between kiddos and daddy and right now so excited for a long weekend filled with good food and family! Hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Ali Hawkins said...

You are very sweet! You are lucky to be able to live by your family, and celebrate holidays with them. Have a fun rest of the week!

Tiffany said...

Loved your posts!!! I am so grateful for our friendship. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!! xoxo

Jenny Dahl said...

amen-to it all! And now, on to X-mas. Shan, where did you get your cute skirt from Tanner's baptism post?

Full House said...

Yes let's please hang out soon...I'm craving some good old friends that you just don't have to explain a thing to because there is so much history that dates way back. I'm glad you got yo see Kristina.

We do have so much to be grateful for, huh?

I'm thinking we don't even have to wait until the holidays are over to go to lunch. How does next Wed. work?

CB

abo-bder said...

فنى