Monday, November 16, 2009

SYTYCD

Friday night Mom, Angie, Amber, Sydnee, Natalie, Halle, Brynlee and I all went to SYTYCD! We are big time fans of this show in our house so my girls were so excited! Brynlee has never been to anything like this so she was in awe. It was so cute to listen to her comments and questions! We all had so much fun! It was a long late night, but it was worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's the fat cow eating a hamburger? Maybe next time I should look and smile!!

The Wonnacotts said...

Why do I live in Utah again? I'm so jealous! Jam gets to go to the show, and everyone else gets to go to the concert! But looks like you guys had so much fun! Can't wait for this next week!

Leigh said...

Lucky girl, I'm so jealous!

play together stay together said...

hey its me nattie..... i had no idea that i was in that one picture!OMGosh!!!!!wow i look sooo wierd seriously!!