Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thanksgiving...

We were busy again this year doing the rounds on Thanksgiving! That morning Ashton, Sydnee and I did the turkey trot in our neighborhood. It wasn't much of a run but Sydnee wanted to do it so we thought it would be fun. I was shocked at how good she did. I thought we would be taking alot of breaks, but she kept up with us in her converse tennis shoes and all. Later, Guy took the kids and met his brothers at the church to play basketball. The kids always love this tradition! We then got everyone cleaned up and went to my aunt Donna's house. It was so fun to see so many of my cousins this year. We then headed over to the Harmans to eat and play dodge ball! The kids then of course had to have a sleepover with their cousins. I am not a big fan of sleepovers, so they love to do them with cousins whenever they get a chance! We then went to Tom's house the next evening to celebrate with him and Pam. He goes all out and makes it such a fun night for the kids. They go hiking, "fishing for treasure," sit around the campfire and even have a pinata. I am so thankful for all of the family we have and that my kids get to live so close to all of their cousins!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love all your new pictures on your blog. Such cute kids!