Sunday, January 10, 2010

1st Piano recital....

In the fall Sydnee and Tanner both started piano lessons with Carly Standiford. They have both loved it! They had their first recital the beginning of December and did so good!
side note: Despite the clothing my children chose to wear it is December! It was a crazy night. Tanner had his football party, Sydnee had piano lesson, and Brynlee had dance. I told them all to hurry and get church clothes on. I laughed when Sydnee came out in her summer dress and flip flops!

3 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

love your new family picture at the top Shan! I'm always amazed at how quickly kids learn new things. 6 months ago mine didn't know where middle "C" was and now we're sitting at recitals. So fun!

Leigh said...

You're back! I love your family pictures, they turned out great.

Tiffany said...

Your pictures look so cute!!