Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday's and playing in the snow....

My Dad bought some snowmobiles, so we all headed up to the cabin to play! Everyone had a blast! While we were there we celebrated my mom's birthday. I have such a great mom and I am so thankful for all she does for me and my family! Happy Birthday Grandma!
They spent alot of time making there own hill to sled down.
Brynlee having her own little picnic

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Snow mobiles are so much fun.... I bet your kids had a blast!

cherryl said...

beautiful pictures, beautiful cabin. but seriously, with that many children, were there wet jackets/gloves/socks everywhere??? We took our kids up to the snow and it was SO fun, but wet stuff everywhere after they came inside.
Saw the back of you at Decker's baptism, but had to run out right when it ended. You look great, no surprise. :)

Hayley said...

That almost took me thirty minutes to get all caught up on your posts I"m so behind! Happy birthday to your sweet mom! You know you could have just come to visit us if you wanted snow right? :) LOVE all the Christmas pictures! All the matching pajamas are so fantastic- my favorite picture is Guy in his flannel pants riding the bike with Tanner :) I also loved the kids posing in the shopping windows and that you and Joyce took the time to take pictures of them- good moms! Miss you Shannon- thanks for posting so many great pictures for us to see! And happy late birthday to Bryn-bryn, and early birthday to GUY and YOU!!! Yahoo!!

Hayley said...

Sorry I'm such a dork- I meant, Guy riding the bike with CREW... I DO know the names of your children :)