Anyone who knows my husband knows that he hates all my Christmas decorations. Every year he mumbles and groans as we pull them out. This year I decided that since we are going to be moving I was just going to simplify and keep things basic. We pulled out the tree that used to go in the kids play room and a tote of ornaments and I told the kids to have at it. They stood in shock that I was actually going to let them put an ornament anywhere they wanted on the tree. I will admit it was peaceful, but I told them not to get used to it. Mom will be back next year and they will have to settle for "their" tree!

Yes, Guy was there with us, watching football and cheering us on! I really think he thought he had died and gone to heaven without all my Christmas fluff!
5 comments:
HAHAHA... this post totally made me laugh... men I tell ya!! I LOVE all your Christmas stuff so I can't wait until next year when I get to see your house all decked out and you in action! ;)
Happy New Year!!!
Very cute, That was very nice of you to do that for Guy. I don't know if I could have handled that. Where and when are you guys moving?
I love this post... it made me smile! I am sure Guy was so excited this year. I have never met anyone with more holiday stuff than you, it looks darling too!!! Tell your kids to enjoy it while it lasts! haha
It was so great seeing you guys over Christmas! Your blog is gorgeous! I am so excited to have a family!!! I can't wait to have photos done so we can all match! You inspire me! xoxo
Post a Comment