Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Adair Family Christmas party

Every year the Monday night before Christmas we have a big party with all the Adair clan. The kids do the nativity and some of them share a talent. Grandma Adair called and asked if Sydnee and Peyton would do a dance. Sydnee was a little hesitant but I think she had fun! Grandma got all the kids a present. I think it is crazy that she still manages to do that for all those little ones! The fire truck for Crew was a big hit, he loved it!

2 comments:

Ali Hawkins said...

Your grandparents are the sweetest!
It amazes me that she can still get gifts for every body and remembers each one of you. Whenever I see her she remembers me and half of my kids. She is a neat lady! You are lucky to have such a great grandma and good example. You come from a great family, I have a lot of good memories growing up with you, and being included in your family.

Tiffany said...

What a great Grandma! The look so cute and you are so lucky to still have your grandparents. Mine are all gone and it's so sad. You have such a cute family!!