Sunday, March 14, 2010

Someday...

Someday... I will get back to blogging, but for now I thought I would post a few snapshots of our busy life! We are finally getting out of boxes and I even got a few things hung on the wall this week. It feels like home, and we are loving it! We have had dance performances, basketball games, father/son basketball game, dance competitions and conventions, school programs and busy everyday life. We are all excited for spring break to have a little down time! Crew is getting naughtier and cuter everyday! There are definitely advantages to being the baby, this kid can do no wrong in our home! Sydnee NUVO dance convention Crew and Tanner, Tanner's America program Tanner with the flag
Basketball end of year party
Basketball spring 2010
Father/son game
Bryn dancing on the stage at Sydnee's competition
"Miss Dimples" solo 2010 Showstoppers
If he only knew the faces he makes on the court....
Higley High performance

2 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

This makes me tired for you! You are such a good mom for putting them in all these fun activities! They will remember these times forever :)

Hayley said...

Tanner's face is the BEST! You better post pictures of the new house soon! I'm glad you are getting settled in- moving is TIRING!! miss you!