Tanner is in the middle of another basketball season and loving every minute of it! This is a kid that lives to play ball. He is so intense out on the court and we just love to watch him do his thing!
That tanner is a big sports star already like his daddy! It's been awhile but I loved getting caught up on your cute blog and all your great thoughts and pictures of your sweet kids, birthdays, dance, and that little Crew- what a stud. I can't wait to hear about the big move! Miss you guys.
3 comments:
Gotta love WHAM! Tanner is such a cute kid ~ we need to get him and Cannon together to play when you move over here!
Tanner is so cute! I would love my daughter to end up with him. They are two peas in a pod!!! lol
That tanner is a big sports star already like his daddy! It's been awhile but I loved getting caught up on your cute blog and all your great thoughts and pictures of your sweet kids, birthdays, dance, and that little Crew- what a stud. I can't wait to hear about the big move! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment