Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Easter 2010....

We had a great Easter this year. It was so nice that it landed on conference Sunday. The day was so peaceful and it was nice not to feel so rushed. Holiday's always seem so chaotic running from one family to the next, so we enjoyed a quieter day. The kids had fun coloring Easter eggs at Grandmas house, we enjoyed the Easter pageant and the kids loved finding their Easter baskets that the Easter Bunny left for them. Crew is at such a fun age and we all got a kick out how excited he was to get his Dora and Diego basket! My favorite part of the day was the cards that my kids left around the house for Guy and I. They woke up very early and we told them to give us another hour of sleep. Instead of going back to bed they made cards and told us the Easter bunny remembered us to. I thought it was so cute. I love my 4 kiddos and am so glad they are mine!

No comments: