Thursday, July 29, 2010
Fabulous 4th
We got home from California with a couple days to get our bags unpacked, laundry done and then we packed up again and headed to Utah for the fourth. We heard Carrie Underwood was performing at the stadium of fire and thought it would be so much fun to go! I love Utah, secretly I think I would even love to live there again! The weather was perfect. There were evenings that we would just go to a park and let the kids run around and play. We get so cooped up inside during the summer that it was a nice change. We had to hit the BYU bookstore, Seven Peaks and Park City. Stadium of fire was so much fun! My kids want to make it a yearly tradition! Carrie Underwood did not disappoint, she is darling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm gonna let this one slide but next time you're in my neck of the woods I think I should at least hear about it! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment