Monday, July 26, 2010

Newport Beach 2010

Newport beach 2010
We love Newport!
70 degree weather
runs on the beach
donuts for breakfast
baby blessings
pizza at the park
hours on the beach
knotts berry farm
golfing
pedicures
food, food, food, and more food
celebrating Dad's day
kitchen sink ice cream
roasting marshmallows
shopping
bike rides
building sandcastles
karate kid
birthday celebrations
It was a perfect week, we had so much fun with our family. Thanks to mom and dad for taking us all! Now if we could only figure out a way to live there during the summer!!!!
Love those cute buns!
Crew was glued to Garrett, or "Carrot" as Crew would say!
Happy birthday Ashton and Garrett

3 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

Best lookin bunch of blondes I've ever seen. Looks like a blast. Especially love the pic with your mom and dad and all the littles.
I'll call you soon!

Hayley said...

yep I would certainly agree, looks like the PERFECT trip! What happy family memories and I love the big family group shot. And did you get a pool in your backyard?? DREAMY!

Joan said...

shannon...could you be any prettier? i think not.