Monday, October 18, 2010

What Heaven Sees In You Official Video

I love this! I only hope my littles know how truly special they are. It is so easy to get caught up in "this" world and forget what we are truly here for. I need to do better to make sure they know!

3 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

Beautiful. So glad you shared this. It was our FHE tonight. Thanks!

christa said...

Love this. Thanks for sharing. Okay, funny you left that comment on my blog because we are coming for the week of Thanksgiving! We need to plan a lunch day or a girls night or something. I really hope you'll be in town. I'm excited for some nice sunshine!

Joy said...

Very sweet. No white dresses around here, but I still loved it. I love d the Sydney's babysitting post, so funny! Sounds like Christa's coming to town. Will you be around? Let's plan something for sure!