This is what we came home to the other night after date night! Look closely at how dirty Crew's face is and all the toys he has laying around him. Who knows what is up with the laundry basket! I should have posted pictures of the kitchen. It was even better! Sydnee just started babysitting for us and it looks like she has a few things to learn. Baby steps, at least they were all asleep!
8 comments:
Haha that is so funny! I will have to have her babysit sometime :)
So cute! They definitely had too much fun!! We were the worst when James was left in charge... at least there wasn't a flour bomb war!
At least she is free!
I wonder what they did with the boxing gloves and the laundry basket?? At least they were all asleep and she was a free babysitter!
That is seriously the cutest thing ever! Great work Syd!
xoxox Britt
I'm so jealous, no more paying for a sitter! Just remember, the messier the house, the more fun they had!! Atleast they weren't bugging you guys all night!
That is the sweetest with them all sleeping in your bed!!
Post a Comment