Friday, September 10, 2010

He asked and She said Yes...

Garrett and Ashton got engaged this week! We all love Garrett and couldn't be more excited! It is hard to believe that my baby sister is getting married! Ashton was always my little buddy. I can still remember how excited I was when she was born. We are 12 years apart so I was her mini mom. She even invited all of my friends to her birthday parties! Sydnee thinks she walks on water and I hope and pray Sydnee turns out just like Ashton! There really is not a sweeter person around. She thinks everyone is her friend and would do anything for anybody! She is a great example to all of us! We got to spend more time with Garrett this summer and we all think he is great! He is Crew's favorite person and talks about him constantly! The poor guy has to put up with all of Ashton's protective older sisters! We couldn't be happier for them! Congrats!

3 comments:

The Wonnacotts said...

Aw thanks Shan. I'm excited I have you and your good taste to help me plan everything!

Ali Hawkins said...

congratulations! I remember when she was born! It is so weird when the kids you remember, when they where babies start getting married and having kids. Makes me feel so old.

Joy said...

How exciting! I remember how much we all loved little Ashton, and now she's all grown up - amazing!! Didn't you always call her a funny name...was it Penelope or something like that? I agree with Ali, feelin' pretty old these days!