Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crew at 6 months!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months! It makes me sad that he is growing up so fast! He truly is such a sweet baby and has been such a blessing to our family. We all love him so much! He is still taking his time at learning too many tricks, but I am OK to keep him out of my cupboards for as long as I can! He will occassionally roll over, he can sit up, and he LOVES his exersaucer! He will just jump around in it and I think he feels like he is so big! Even as a newborn, he loved to stand up in your lap, so I think he likes the exersaucer for that reason. He sleeps for 8 hours, then if I give him a bottle he will go back to sleep for 2-3 more. He now weights almost 17 lbs! He is a little tank! I don't know how much longer I can carry him around in his car seat. He is so heavy! Guy calls his smile the million dollar smile, because he is very stingy with his smiles. He will always smile for mom, but he really checks people out before he smiles, it is so funny! We love Crew and are so glad he came to our home. Now if I can just slow down time and get to keep him a sweet little baby just a little longer!



Crew six months old

12 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. Sydnee is so cute. I can't believe crew, SO big.

Elisha said...

It looks like you guys have been partying! Crew is so big! He is so adorable though! The Suns game looked like a blast! Where does Sydnee dance? I bet she looked so cute out there!

Webb Family said...

He is such a cutie! They do grow up way too fast! My little brother Steven was the same way about smiling!

Natalie Hall said...

Again, fab pictures! Your kids are so cute because you are so radiant. I love 6 months, he is a babe! I love that he chooses to smile at, very smart little man already.

How fun she got to perform at the Sun's Game. She will remember that forever. I sure did! I thought I was famous for a whole 5 minutes.

You are busy Shannon! 4 kids, you still amaze me. And I bet you are always laughing, For some reason I always remember your sweet laugh. I am sure your kids adore that you are always happy.

Emily Webb said...

He is so dang cute! Life flies by so dang fast doesn't it? Love that smile too it is so dang cute when it happens!

Brianne Skidmore said...

Very cute pics!
Was that Sydnee at the top of that stunt? How fun for her.
Hey, heads up for tom., we're meeting at Oregano's at 6:30. Send me an email back or I'll call you in the morning. I can't wait to see you.
(bcskidz@yahoo.com)

Paige said...

i love the cute pictures of crew he is so cute, i can't believe how time is flying by, love the suns pics too! i missed that post of course i need to be better. your moving and still keeping up, how do ya do it?

Jenny Dahl said...

6 months already?! 6 months is my favorite age of these little yahoos. So many new fun things to watch them learn. He is absolutely darling Shannon and he doesn't seem to slow you down a bit. Kudos to you, that's impressive!

Amy Y said...

He is so cute and big! I love the pix of Sydnee dancing... she was so cute that night. I'm glad we got lucky and got to be there for the fun half time show.

Elisha said...

Hey Shannon, just wanted to let you know that we changed our blog url. I was going to go private but decided to just leave some things out, ie. our last name, of the new blog! Our new blog is
www.ourprincessesdiaries.blogspot.com
Anyways, hope all is well!

Tyson said...

That's a good looking boy you have there. It's fun to see your little family grow. You guys deserve the best. I may be coming to AZ for some job interviews, if so I would love to see you and Guy and meet the fam!

Unknown said...

He has gotten so big! He is the cutest baby! I'm so glad I ran into you at the park...I'm gonna try to plan something so we can all get together. Maybe after spring break.