Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to us!

Sydnee's birthday is on Jan. 25th, Guy's is Jan. 28th, and mine is Feb. 1st, so we have a busy week! Sydnee had a dance performance on her birthday, so afterward, we went to Streamers for dinner then she got to have a sleep over with Natalie. The next day she got to go with Grandma Adair to build a bear and limited too! Sydnee loves to shop so she was in heaven. Then on Sunday we had all the Crandalls over to celebrate Guys, Sydnees and Rylands birthdays. Monday on Guys birthday he picked Outback for dinner. He then got to watch the kids for three days while I went to Vegas! Thanks mom for helping out! I came home to all four children still alive and a very pleasant husband! Every man needs to be left alone with four kids once in a while. Guy was sooo glad I was home. I then woke up the next morning to pancakes for breakfast and gifts that they had all gone and picked out. Guy and I went to Cheesecake factory for lunch and then we went with all the family to Gecko Grill that night! Thanks to all my girlfriends for all the birthday lunches and gifts. You all spoiled me and I am sad that we forgot to take pictures! All in all it was a crazy week but we all had alot of fun! Like I said, the week wore us all out! Tanner sleeping at Outback
Sydnee opening her birthday presents
Halle, Natalie and Sydnee
Guy, Sydnee, Ryland, Karlee, Brynlee and Cole
Tanner, Sydnee, Guy, Crew and Brynlee. Happy Birthday Dad!
Sydnee, Guy, Crew and Shannon


No comments: