Today is my younger sister Angie's
30th birthday. Angie and I are only 14 months apart so she is the sister that I have the most childhood memories with. Angie loves to have fun and is such a cute mom to her sweet little girls! I admire how dedicated Angie is and how she sets her goals high and always achieves them! Hope you had a great day Ang! Happy Birthday, we love you!
3 comments:
Angie, you are such a dedicated person! Anything you put your mind to, you go all out. You are such a dependable, loyal person. Hope you got extremely spoiled by everyone today. So great to see ya the other day....
Happy Birthday Angie. I can't beleive that she is already 30. It is weird to see people younger than you turning 30. I must really be getting old.
Aww, 30! So it makes you feel even older when your younger sister is 30, so weird! Not that she's much younger but still.
Happy Birthday Ange! Hope it was great!!!
I'd love to get together for lunch... Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday work for me. Monday not til later though, like 1, so I guess that leaves Tuesday and Wednesday as better options. Let me know.
Post a Comment