On Saturday our ward had its annual foot rodeo. My kids had a blast! Who doesn't love snow cones, cotton candy, nachos, egg toss, chasing chickens and so much more? I did not get very good pictures because I was too busy talking and chasing kids around, but we had a great night! We have such a good ward and my kids have the greatest friends!
Tanner Sydnee and Brynlee( isn't she photogenic!)
Sydnee chasing the chickens
Guy and Crew
the egg toss ( Tanner got egg all over him and surprisingly loved it!)
Guy and Brynlee
Tanner Sydnee and Brynlee( isn't she photogenic!)
Sydnee chasing the chickens
Guy and Crew
the egg toss ( Tanner got egg all over him and surprisingly loved it!)
Guy and Brynlee
9 comments:
I am so bummed I didn't get any pictures! We had so much fun too! I feel very blessed to be around such awesome friends all the time. I love our ward too!
looks like a lot of fun.
I know, I missed all of you guys. I just went out on Friday to see Christa. We'll have to get together sometime...Do you live way out in Gilbert? J/K. I'm in Tempe, but my little one travels well, so we could go anywhere. Your family photo looks amazing!
-Karli
P.S. I love the blogging world, and how it can reconnect everyone.
My kids look forward to the foot rodeo every year! I wish I could have chatted with you. Hey I ran into Angie at the beauty supply.
I was so sad to leave the warm weather and come back to the cold. I had high hopes it would miraculously be spring here, but no, we had snow again yesterday!!
It was great to see you and catch up!! Maybe we can do it again in less than 5 years!!
I didn't know you lived out by Brent and Tracey? Are you in their neighborhood? They are such a great couple.
Looks like fun. The Lymans kids are in our ward so we had a foot rodeo there also. It was so much fun. Thanks for the chat the other day. We really need to get together soon. Call me!
Shannon it was so good to see you! Yes, I have been making necklaces and very much enjoying it. Not as cute as yours but its a work in progress. I've spent more than one day since I've been back looking for beads and all the other cute stuff. Thanks again for teaching me yet another cute thing to make. A mom with all girls should know about bows and necklaces right? Next trip, I'm sure you'll have another cute idea for me!! Thank goodness for creative friends like you. Your family is darling, you look amazing and it really was good to see you. Thanks for taking time out of your non-stop schedule!
Shannon,
I believe I have your wrong Email. It came back undeliverable. Send me an Email at Kristalyn@myway.com Thanks
Kristalyn
Post a Comment