Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Water fight!

Well it came as no surprise that for uncle Kenny's birthday he filled up over 100 water balloons and had a big fight with the kids at the park. All the kids love uncle Kenny because he is so much fun! Well the kids were all soaking wet and the sun was going down. We still wanted to get in a game of kick ball, but the kids were getting grouchy because they were cold. We all went and looked in our cars to see if we had anything they could change into and the only thing we had were the bags of maternity clothes that I had brought for Marie! It was so funny to see all the kids running around in my maternity shirts! I love this time of year and being able to play outside as a family. Tanner
Brynlee
Uncle Kenny and the Crandall cousins
Sydnee
the kids in my maternity shirts! ( this picture really does not do it justice!)

10 comments:

Perfumes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...

Cute pictures, the kids look awesome modeling your clothes! I especially like Tanner's shirt! Maybe we should go private, that perfumes comment is weird!

Amber said...

I love the pictures and I agree with Jamie who the heck is perfumes?

Jenny Dahl said...

Everybody needs an "Uncle Kenny"! The fun one who sneaks them candy after mom said no, or who fills up hundreds of water balloons for his own b-day. No wonder they all love him.
Wish my maternity clothes were as cute on me as they are on your kids. Just trying to make it here without buying anything I won't ever wear again.(Blah!)

Webb Family said...

That is so funny! What a fun family party!!

Natalie Hall said...

I wish I could be the "Uncle Kenny" in my family. My label. unfortunatley is, "little Miss Worrier". The maternity shirts top the night off. I am loving the weather also, and dreading the summer that is around the corner.

I think baby photos in the bathtub are priceless. Shannon, he is changing way to quick, such a doll. I always wish I could push pause on certain ages.

Tuesday at noon sounds great, I am putting it on the calendar right now, talk to you then.....

Amy Y said...

I love the maternity shirts, that is hilarious! Looks like Uncle Kenny's birthday party was a hit, what a blast.

Unknown said...

I LOVED catching up on all of your posts! I've really been slacking lately. The pictures of Brynlee's fairy party are too cute! She's so adorable. Crew is getting so big! He is so sweet! I've missed seeing you. I need to get on top of our Girl's night!

Elisha said...

What a fun uncle! We have a few of those! The water balloons are a great idea! We may have to steal it!

Hayley said...

Hi Shannon! Your blog looks great! It was nice to catch up. The b-day party pictures made me really homesick- Kenny is so sweet- how fun! I'll see you in a couple weeks! Yeah!!