Last Saturday, Sydnee had her last Convention/competition for the year. She did really good and had such a good time! She got third place on her solo and her group got a 1st place in their category. Guy went with Shawn, Ryan and Matt on their annual Mt. Biking trip to Moab. They had so much fun. I am so glad we have such good friends that he can go have fun with. I don't have any pictures to document the trip, but maybe I can snag some from the other guys. Thanks to Alison for letting us spend the night at her house. We felt like teenagers again staying up way to late talking and having fun! Nichole even tagged along and was a good sport to hang out with us during the competition. We missed Melissa and wish she didn't move so far away.
Sydnee and Natalie
Syd with her third place trophy
natalie and syd
Presley Syd and Natalie
Sydnee and Natalie
Syd with her third place trophy
natalie and syd
Presley Syd and Natalie
4 comments:
Sydnee is looking so old in those pictures. She s such a cute girl and sooo talented.
okay, did Sydnee just turn 15 or what? She looks so old and beautiful in all these pictures!
Go Sydnee! She looks so cute in those pictures!
My heck, she does look old and beautiful. Glad Guy made it home safe with no serious injuries, or maybe that's another post? We have our dance recitals this weekend. I love watching my girls dance but I am never sad when this weekend is over!
Post a Comment