Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last day of school...Hooray for summer!

Crazy that this year has come to an end! It seems like just yesterday I was putting them on the bus for the first day, but in reality it has been a long year! I am so excited for summer! I love late summer nights with friends and family, I love dance recitals, I love barbeque's and swim parties, I love family vacations, I love sleepovers with cousins, I love lazy swim days.... I know I'm crazy and I'm sure "they" will be driving me crazy soon enough, but for now I am excited! Had get a quick picture on their way to school the last day! Look at the smile on Tanner's face!

This was the first day! I love my kids they make me laugh and keep me humble!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures Shannon! Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Now we need to get going on our business!

Lisa Harris said...

Yes, let summer begin. Although,this rainy weather is going to be hard to let go of.

Jamie said...

Now you can move out of your car!!! Im so excited to see you this week! We are going to have so much fun!

Tracey said...

Your kids are so cute!

tashina birch said...

Your kids are so stinkin adorable!! :)

Emily Webb said...

I cannot agree more! All of that is why I love the summer! YYYIPPPPEEE!!!Okay so I am apparently STUPID, I put my comment on the wrong comment, oh well!

Webb Family said...

YEAH for summer!!! I'm sure that's understatement for you. Cute pictures!

Jenny Dahl said...

I love the first day and last day pics. What are your big plans for the summer?