The wedding...
Crew with mom and dad
ryland tanner and henrick
crew and uncle kenny
brianna and the girls
all the girls
karlee and brynlee
brynlee and mom
amber and morgan
joe reese hannah james guy and crew
kenny marie and reese
crew
grandma and grandpa harmon dancing with the girls
brianna on the dance floor
grandpa brynlee and presley
crew and mom
Thursday Brian and Brianna got married! The temple sealing was so good and the whole day turned out really nice. Wed. night they had a dinner at Sam and Sue's house. They were so nice to open up their house. All the Harmons came into town for the event so the kids had fun playing with all the kids. We hope Brian and Brianna have fun on their cruise. I took a ton of pictures, but am bummed that I did not get any good ones of the bride and groom!
Crew with mom and dad
ryland tanner and henrick
crew and uncle kenny
brianna and the girls
all the girls
karlee and brynlee
brynlee and mom
amber and morgan
joe reese hannah james guy and crew
kenny marie and reese
crew
grandma and grandpa harmon dancing with the girls
brianna on the dance floor
grandpa brynlee and presley
crew and momThursday Brian and Brianna got married! The temple sealing was so good and the whole day turned out really nice. Wed. night they had a dinner at Sam and Sue's house. They were so nice to open up their house. All the Harmons came into town for the event so the kids had fun playing with all the kids. We hope Brian and Brianna have fun on their cruise. I took a ton of pictures, but am bummed that I did not get any good ones of the bride and groom!
10 comments:
Shannon looks like a fun wedding!You look great!I loved your outfit. Isign my ;kids up through the scholl district They do it in higley district and all over the valey but they don't do it in Mesa.So if you guys are back out this way you cah go into the district offices and sign up next spring. It usually starts around the beginning of April and the meets are at Higley HIgh and then at saguaro High out in Scottsdale. Can I have your email address? Mine is ali.hawkins@cox.net.
Love all your cute pictures, I can not believe how much Crew has grown!! I haven't seen him for a few months, so cute!
Cute pictures. You look so pretty i them! I love your dress.
Great pictures. Ahh..wedding's. It's so fun to see the changes since we got married. You look great, Shannon!
Such cute pictures! Your girls look adorable as usual! I love weddings! They make me feel old though!
Why is Brynlee wearing a different dress than the other girls? And I love that you have Hannah Montana on your music playlist!
Wow, what a beautiful wedding looks like fun! I love the colors...PINK! It was so much fun chatting with you and catching up on your family!
You do look look so pretty Shannon. And whole darn family is also adorable, as always.
You are on the go girl, with a wedding, driving back and forth all over the valley, I hope living out of your car is comming to an end for your sanity. And a dance convention. The convention looked so fun, what a little cutie all dressed up. I am sure that she's a great little dancer, she gets it from you, I remember you rockin out back in the day Shannon.....
the pictures you took are so cute. shannon you look so good in all of them!!
Shannon,
You're so amazing! I'm lucky if I post once a month! Great job!
We miss you guys already!
Love ya,
Michelle
Post a Comment